Founded in 2001. Netsa offers Telecommunications and IT solution. Web Design and Development, Network System Consulting and Banking Outsourcing Services. Netsa has won the trust from several key customers such as American Express, Bank Mega, Kartuku, Telkomsel, and Standard Chartered Bank.
As Merchant Services, providing the EDC (Electronic Data Capture) installation, training also the maintenance and infrastructure (EDC Switching) for American Express Bank and KARTUKU in 7 (seven) large cities throughout Indonesia.
In May 2003, opened a Standard Chartered Bank’s end-to-end service of Telesales Center at Menara BTN building, Jakarta which accommodates more than 200 agent complete with supporting facilities of space, workstations, human resources management and an integrated telephony system with software applications
. The center selling KTA personal loan.
The success of launching a Telesales Center for a global organization such as Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia and American Express Bank LTD, by itself is recognition to Netsa on the quality and acceptable high level standard of its products and services.
- In March 2003, sign up with Bank Mega to provide the Middleware system,
- In September 2004, partnered up with American Express to manage Credit Card telesales unit of 30 workstation.
- In March 2005, appointed by Telkomsel to build its personnel travel reservation system.
- April 2006, appointed as a direct sales agency of Bank Mega to sell saving account
- May 2006, Selected by Indovision to run the first outsourcing telesales unit with 5 agents
- Oct 2006, Assigned by Standard Chartered Bank to manage Sales Centers in Medan, Batam, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Bandung, Cirebon, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Solo, Surabaya, Malang, Denpasar, Makassar, Balikpapan and Samarinda
The model that Netsa undertakes in providing the services to its customers will rely strongly on customization and focus on customer needs. Netsa believes on customer-centric approach in providing solutions and services to its customers, based on the understanding that there is no such one-fits-for-all solution in today’s competitive business environment.